Join Our Team
Have you ever thought about the world inside your lungs?
If that thought sparks your interest, you’ve come to the right place. At ResBiotic, we are pioneers of that world (aka the lung microbiome). You might even say we’re obsessed with its systems, and how the balance of microbiota (bacteria and beyond) can be optimized for lung health.
ResBiotic is developing first-in-class products that alleviate the neutrophilic inflammation associated with dysbiosis to improve respiratory health.
Innovators, meet industry leaders
We are a small but mighty team of leading scientists, industry experts, strategic operators, and obsessive creatives.
We believe microbiome-based treatments (e.g. probiotics) can have a transformative impact for individuals with respiratory diseases, and are dedicated to maximizing that impact through world class research and development and an ambitious go to market strategy.
Marketing Associate (Birmingham, Alabama)
ResBiotic is seeking a Marketing Associate to play a key role in bringing our flagship products to market and growing the ResBiotic brand. This role is for you if:
- Words are your superpower: You take sentence structure seriously. The tiniest typo sends you spinning. You compulsively edit as you read and are always thinking of a better way to tell the story. You have the unique ability to make complicated information simple without diluting or dumbing it down.
- You dig data: When you’re not busy translating scientific data into compelling content, you’re just as adept at leveraging marketing data to optimize content and channel strategies. You’re constantly measuring your reach and reactions to dial in on trends, reach the right audience, and maximize marketing impact.
- You don’t rest easy: Challenges excite you. Science inspires you. You bring a sense of urgency into every interaction because you’re constantly connecting the dots between execution and impact.
As the first full-time marketer on our team, the Marketing Associate will wear many hats:
- Create articles and illustrations for Resbiotic newsroom, website, and social media channels
- Develop SEO strategy, optimize blog posts, and monitor our search ranking for desired keywords
- Execute and optimize social media and email marketing strategies
- Conduct web maintenance and edits for website hosted in WordPress
- Support public relations, thought leadership, and brand development work
- Serve as internal project manager and coordinator for all marketing-related projects with agency partners
- Exceptional written, oral, and graphic communication skills
- Proven track record of both direct to consumer and business to business brand-building
- 3+ years production and digital marketing experience, healthcare experience preferred, some campaign management experience a plus
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Cloud
Research and Development Associate (Birmingham , AL)
Resbiotic is seeking a R&D Associate to play a key role in the development and testing of our flagship products. This role is for you if:
• Coordination and collaboration are core competencies: You understand how hundreds of moving parts contribute to a project and excel at getting the details oriented to drive the success of larger goals.
• You head was made for many hats: From coordinating with researchers to writing scientific papers and everything in between, you’re a strategic communicator who enjoys working cross-functionally to #GetSh*tDone.
• You don’t rest easy: Challenges excite you. Science inspires you. You bring a sense of urgency into every interaction because you’re constantly connecting the dots between execution and impact.
• Coordinate with CRO partner and UAB research labs
• Manage internal documentation and processes to support research and development operations
• Contribute to the development of scientific literature and IP
• Drive towards scientific milestones including but not limited to paper publications, technical decks, clinical trials, regulatory filings, and scale-up
• Undergraduate degree in biology or chemistry (Masters a plus)
• 2+ years lab experience (Respiratory or microbiome research a plus)
• Proven scientific writing capabilities
• Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional follow-through