Wholesale Terms & Conditions
We love our customers and are always happy to share our products with new shops! Here’s a brief overview of terms and conditions we have on wholesale orders.
- Minimum Order Value For first time customers of ResBiotic the minimum quantity is a 12-bottle case pack, and any order of 12 bottles or more qualifies as a wholesale order. New customers will pay for their first order up front, and continue to pay for inventory up front until such time that their order quantity exceeds 12,000 bottles. Once customers have reached the 12,000-bottle order threshold, they will have the opportunity to set up a 30 day net account providing they have completed a credit application form and have been approved by ResBiotic.
- How to place order All you have to do is ask! To be connected with a sales representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your sales representative will send an invoice for online payment to your email of choice.
- MSRP Products or goods purchased from ResBiotic shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). In the event the Wholesale Account chooses to place the products or goods for sale at a discount, the Wholesale Account shall not discount the products more than 15% below MSRP. Permission for special sale events beyond the 15% discount by the Wholesale Account must be requested in writing and will typically be granted on a semiannual basis.
- Wholesale Pricing All prices are listed in US dollars, and based on order volume. Prices are subject to change without notice. We will cover 100% of the shipping costs for any orders over $500.
- Returns Return requests must be made in writing directly to your sales representative within 7 days of delivery date quoting order number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without ResBiotic prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Shipping will be charged. For any goods returned as ‘unsuitable’ there is a re-stocking charge of 15% plus shipping chargeable to customer. Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
- Payments ResBiotic accepts credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) and debit card payments.
Net 30 Terms Repeat customers with order volumes of over 12,000 bottles may also apply for credit terms with us by filling out an application form with at least three credit references.
Checks returned due to insufficient funds could be considered fraud and subject the check writer to prosecution and fines. However, we understand that usually there is no criminal intent and in these circumstances we will only charge the customer a reimbursement for bank fees and other incurred costs.
- Shipping Shipping is included in the cost of goods. ResBiotic requires route purchase protection, for a small fee, on all wholesale orders.
- Damages and Defects Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact ResBiotic at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 14 days after receipt.
- Delivery Window Please allow at least 7-10 days from the time of your order for completion of items. Larger orders may require more time; please contact your sales representative for information about availability.
- Conditions of Resale Wholesale customers are permitted to sell, market, and promote ResBiotic products only when a reseller agreement is in place.
- Wholesale buyers are approved to sell to individual customers through their brick and mortar storefronts and online stores. Business to business distribution requires a formal reseller agreement.
- Prohibited channels include reseller accounts on ecommerce platforms (e.g. Amazon, eBay) unless special dispensation is given within the reseller agreement.
- Resellers will be provided with approved imagery and verbage to support marketing efforts.
- If a reseller should wish to develop materials beyond what is provided, they must first submit all materials to ResBiotic for review and approval. Unapproved marketing materials violate the terms of the agreement.
- Resellers are responsible for the cost of promotions unless otherwise specified in the reseller agreement.
Shipping International Orders We do not ship internationally at this time.